Silver Jeans

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Jeans: c/o Silver Jeans
Sweater: H&M
Scarf: old [similar]
Boots: PacSun [similar]

HUMP DAY HUMP DAY HUMP DAY!
That commercial is hilarious, yet annoying.

So I'm totally digging these Suki Super Skinny Jeans from Silver Jeans! I tend to stay away printed jeans because sometime they're too flashy for me or I feel like they won't go with a lot of my wardrobe. But surprisingly, these jeans I love! I think the thing I like most about them is that the pattern is super subtle. It blends right into the jeans, giving it that fun look without it being too flashy! Also, I love damask patterns so that's a huge plus. Our bathroom is decked out in damask. Connor totally loves it.
#sorrynotsorry

Silver Jeans offer a number of styles, sizes/lengths and washes from super skinny to boot cut and even plus sizes! Regardless of how tall or short, you should be able to find a comfortable pair of jeans from this brand! It is a time-tested collection that blends modern and vintage details with intricate washes and creative designs.

  1. Awesome giveaway!! i LOVE those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost asked for these ones! You look darling in them! Jealous :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Tuesday baby boot pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants! soooo cute :) would love a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the suki and tuesday jeans. They would so rock my body. ;]

    You just look adorable!! It must have been cold out there though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite style is the Suki Straight leg jeans. SKU L9316SDA373

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the pair that you're wearing!!!! If I won I would want that pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so dang cute! I love the pair you are wearing, and I love that the snow is falling in your pics!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pop of color against the white sweater and the snow as a back-drop is beautiful.
    http://sowhattotwenty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit, especially the scarf - it looks super warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aiko Slightly curvy boot cut jeans.! :))

    danesha(dot)smith33(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great look, I love those printed jeans! Dropping by from the Random Wednesday Linkup!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I was blessed to win I would hands down get the ones you are rockin!...... Suki Skinny!! http://www.silverjeans.com/womens/suki-skinny-8595b7

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been a regular visitor of this site and I love reading blogs posted here.They are truly very well written,precise and to the point. Thanks.

    Buy wholesale SnapBack hats & wholesale brand name clothing

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love reading all of your comments!