Llama Llove

Saturday, December 14, 2013

iPhone Case: c/o Iconemesis
Bomber Hat: Forever 21-old [similar]
Sweater: Forever 21-old [similar]
Pants: PacSun
Boots: Wet Seal

Yep, there's a llama on my iPhone case.
A llama saying "I LLIKE YOU."
and it's pretty freaking great.

I got this iPhone case from an awesome UK company called Iconemesis! Iconemesis is a growing brand that works with independent artists to produce unique and fashionable iPhone cases. They have a passion for colors, artworks, and quality, and these three concepts form the cornerstone of their company. I love every single one of their designs--I had such a hard time picking just one! But in the end, I couldn't resist that suave, clever llama. For the month of December, Iconemesis is offering 20% off your order with the code: DEC202! I would take advantage of that if I were you!

Also, aren't bomber hats just the greatest?
I feel so woodsy in it.
Like I could chop down a tree or something.
A very tiny, skinny tree.
Because I'm pretty weak.

Last night I got most of my Christmas shopping done and since Connor was at the library taking a final, I had to carry all the shopping bags myself (I know, my life is soooooo HARRRRDDDD #firstworldproblems). Like I mentioned above, I'm pretty weak. Anyway, shopping alone is such an interesting experience. There are some good things and some bad things about it. Maybe I'll write a post about sometime. 
What do you guys think?

Hope you're all having a great weekend!
  1. That phone case is so cute! I love it! I've just come over from North Carolina Grown's blog and I am having serious deja vu with these photos!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. first time on your blog :)

    love the bomber hat.
    it's rare to find an accessory that is both fashionable and functional!
    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That phone case is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! So jealous of your snow! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute phone cover and I love your hat!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously one of my favorite bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! I love reading all of your comments!