Thanks Taylor Swift // +Winner!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Shirt-Love|Tree // Leggings-PacSun // Boots-Forever Young Shoes // Fedora-Forever 21

So I never really saw Taylor Swift as anything more than the go-to girl for my summer anthems. 
That is, until I saw her music video for "22." The moment she popped up on screen sporting a sleek black wide-brimmed fedora, I was mesmerized. 

"That's a really nice fedora..."
"Did fedoras always look that good?"
"I wonder where she got that fedora..."
"OH MY GOSH! WHY DOES THAT FEDORA LOOK SO COOL?!?!!"

That seriously was what was going through my head during the entire music video (that and how cute her cat ears were. hehe).

Taylor Swift made fedoras look oh, so cool.

After that I was hooked. I scoured the internet for any and all wide-brimmed fedoras. I finally came across a couple on Forever 21 and decided to buy a Sleek Wide-Brimmed Fedora (shown in the picture below). But being the impatient person I am, the next day I happened to be in a Forever 21 store and I decided to buy a Burgundy Classic Fedora (shown in my outfit pictures above) as well.

It's funny because I've owned straw fedoras before and I never really wore them that often. There's just something about these wool fedoras are catching my eye and taking over my wardrobe (and life!).

Marsa over at The DayLee Journal can vouch for how crazy I was with my search for the perfect fedora. I asked her a few times for advice on which ones I should purchase since she has such classy taste! Much thanks to her for being an awesome sport and helping me out!

Look out for this fedora in a future post to come! 
Any advice on how I should style it?

ALSO, 
I'd like to announce that the winner of the Earjax Earbuds Giveaway is Megan Holloway!!!
Congrats Megan! Look out for an email from me real soon!

Stay Classy.
Facebook // Instagram // Twitter // Pinterest // Bloglovin' ]
  1. GIRL! You look soooo good. I'm obsessed with that outfit! so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get it giiiirl :)
    you look amazing! as usual of course

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a really big T-Swift fan but I think she is oh-so-stylish! I love the wool fedora's too! I bought a couple last fall and can't wait to pull them out again! You are just too adorable, your hair looks ah-mazing and I love those leggings so much!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pinstriped fedora that I always wear on bad hair days because it instantly turns a bad hair day into an "I'm so cool, I wear a fedora!" day.

    The Random Writings of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love that! I absolutely love fedoras! :)

      Delete

Don't be shy! I love reading all of your comments!